By Day 5
Respond to one of your colleagues in one of the following ways:
- Ask a probing question, and provide insight into how you would answer your question and why.
- Ask a probing question, and provide the foundation (or rationale) for the question.
- Expand on your colleague’s posting by offering a new perspective or insight.
- Agree with a colleague and offer additional (new) supporting information for consideration.
- Disagree with a colleague by respectfully discussing and supporting a different perspective.
Support your reply to a colleague’s post with at least one reference (textbook or other scholarly, empirical resources). You may state your opinion and/or provide personal examples; however, you must also back up your assertions with evidence (including in-text citations) from the source and provide a reference.