- Consider the importance of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as an IT manager. The previous measurement period has concluded, and you must prepare an update to the CIO on your IT team. Some KPIs are pre-determined. You must also recommend other KPIs for your team.
Prepare a 14- to 16-slide media-rich or voice-over presentation. Include the following:
- Review the provided Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Add at least three additional KPIs.
- Research IT performance tools for monitoring and evaluation of the KPIs. Include how each tool effectively meets assurance practices and IT performance.
- Discuss how KPIs can be tied to the strategic vision and project planning.
- Format your citations according to APA guidelines.