In an essay of 500 words, describe how you would perform a job analysis for equine veterinary medicine. Include the following components:
- Describe the purpose of the job and/or task analysis.
- Explain a “how-to” for conducting the job analysis research.
- List pertinent questions to ask.
- Describe relevant and irrelevant information needed for the job analysis (what it is and what it is not).
- Describe the components, characteristics, and requirements for equine veterinary medicine.
- Explain your perspective on the psychological profile of someone who would best succeed at this occupation.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.