After viewing this unit’s video Top 10 Moments: Volunteering at 52 Different Nonprofits in a Single Year, identify which of the top 10 moments list motivated or spoke to you and why. Share a volunteer opportunity in which you currently participate or wish to participate. What is the mission of this organization you chose, and why is volunteering with them important to you?
Because I said I would. (2015, January 5). Top 10 moments: Volunteering at 52 different nonprofits in a single year [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3TIgSJQGso
Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
Unit VI Case Study
For this assignment, you will utilize the CSU Online Library to search for information about nonprofit organizations that volunteer during times of disaster. You will choose one, and write a case study that contains a review and analysis of the organization. Your paper should address, at a minimum, the following points.
• Include the mission of the organization and the sources of its funding.
• Explain how the organization interacts with governments.
• Give examples of how the organization has assisted in disasters.
• Share your opinion on why people volunteer with this particular organization.
• Explain the effect volunteering with this organization has on volunteers and the community.
Your case study should be a minimum of three pages, not including your title and reference pages. You must use at least three sources, two of which must be from the CSU Online Library. All sources used should be cited. Your case study and all references should be formatted in APA style.
Week VI study guide is attached for guidance.
Need original and unplagiarized work, please do not accept if cannot return quality work. Please read assignment fully