Term Paper Instructions
In this course, you will write a term paper on a current medical ethics issue of your choice. Give this some thought, this will be the topic you will be using for the outline, rough draft, and final term paper assignments. Make sure you can find articles for support of your topic. Read the term paper requirements before you select your medical ethics issue topic to insure it is what you want to research.
Your term paper should:
- Discuss the technical aspects of your topic in general terms.
- Discuss the public policy debates relevant to the topic you choose. This section should cover arguments that are in favor of and opposed to the use of the techniques or products.
- Express your personal opinion regarding the importance of the topic and the validity of the pro and con arguments.
This week, you will submit a rough draft of your term paper.
A rough draft is not expected to be polished, and as such, this assignment will be graded on a completion basis. However, in order to receive full credit for the assignment, the following components must be met:
- The rough draft includes an introduction, a minimum of four body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of three references are incorporated as supporting evidence.
- Use the outline you posted as a guide. As you draft you may find that changing some pieces is necessary for the paper to make sense.
- Be sure to follow APA style formatting for your paper and cite your sources.
* Need PLAG report