A. Answer the review questions at the end of the CAIA chapter
1. De ne investment.
2. List four major types of real assets other than land and other types of real estate.
3. List the three major types of alternative investments other than real assets in the CAIA curriculum.
4. Name the ve structures that differentiate traditional and alternative investments.
5. Which of the ve structures that differentiate traditional and alternative investments relates to the taxation of an instrument?
6. Name the four return characteristics that differentiate traditional and alternative investments.
7. Name four major methods of analysis that distinguish alternative investments from traditional investments.
8. Describe an incomplete market.
9. De ne active management.
10. What distinguishes use of the term pure arbitrage from the more general use of the term arbitrage?
B. Answer the following questions about the PGIM video
1)What is the wrong question to ask about alternative investments?
2)What is the proper question to ask about alternative investments?
3)Which strategies are good for diversification and why?
4)Which strategies are not good diversifiers and why?