THERE ARE TWO PARTS TO THIS ASSIGNMENT
Imagine you are creating an agency to provide mental health services for individuals suffering from mood disorders. In order to get the word out about your new agency, create a brochure that identifies two specific mood disorders your agency will provide services for in your community.
Include the following in your brochure:
- A description of your target audience.
- A brief description of the methods used to address each mood disorder
- A list of potential treatment goals for each mood disorder.
Use a brochure format of your choice that is appealing to your target audience. (graphics and color are encouraged). You do not need to submit the brochure to LopesWrite.
While APA style is not required for the body of the brochure assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
In a separate document, write a 300-500-word reflection that does the following:
- Summarize your rationale for choosing these methods and treatments for your agency
- Describe how and why you have presented the information in your brochure the way you have. Take into consideration your target population.
- Use at least two scholarly sources to substantiate your rationale. The sources and reflection should be in APA format. Submit the reflection to LopesWrite.
The reflection assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
***PLEASE REVIEW ATTACHED RUBRIC***