Objectives: The presentation project has more than a fewobjectives. This Chapter joins the section on critical issues for healthcare organizations, but it is also important for patients and their families. The writers of Chapter 11 faced the challenge of addressing changes that may or may not happen, but they did provide background and ethics discussion. Because of the fluidity of this topic, you will create a PowerPoint presentation.
Format and Guidelines: The student will produce a Power Point Presentation from Chapter 11 of the Textbook and Choose your desire topic form these chapter. The Presentation should have 14 slides, including Title Page, Introduction, Conclusion, and References.
The student must use other textbooks, research papers, and articles as references (minimum 3).
EACH POWEROIINT SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Title Page: Topic Name, Student Name
2. Introduction: Provide a brief synopsis of the meaning (not a description) of the topic you choose, in your own words
3. Content Body: Progress your theme, provide Material, illustrations and Diagram to explain, describe and clarify the Topic you choose.
4. Conclusion: Briefly summarize your thoughts & conclusion to your critique of the Chapter you read.
5. References: The student must use other textbooks, research papers, and articles as references (minimum 3 within the last 4 years).