Defending Your Chosen School of Thought
Using the resources you identified in the Annotated Bibliography assignment; School of Thought Alignment With Your Research Paper; and peer feedback from the same discussion; defend your chosen school of thought. Demonstrate how your choice relates to your specialization area and with your research topic.
In this paper, you are expected to:
· Clearly identify your research topic.
· Explain why you chose the topic and what it involves.
· Provide your preliminary thoughts about the problem or issue involved with this topic.
· Describe how the philosophical (principles and values) and applied elements (research methods) of your chosen school of thought can help you better understand the topic and help you design a research study to learn more about this area of interest.
· Length: Your topic paper should be 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages (excluding the cover page and references list). Include page numbers, headings, and a running header.
· References: At least 10 peer-reviewed resources.
· Formatting: Use correct APA style and formatting, paying particular attention to citations and references.
· Font size and type: 12-point Times New Roman.
Week 7 assignment (annotated bibliography assignment) is attached