For Weeks 2, 3, 4, and 5 projects in the course, you will need to download and use a free trial version of Minitab statistical analysis software. The free trial is limited to 30 days, so do not download the software until you are ready to begin work on your Week 2project (so that you will have sufficient days in your free trial to complete your work for the remaining weeks of the course).
Click here for instructions on downloading the software.
This link will take you to the download page:
The following links may also be helpful:
The table below shows the productivity scores of 12 employees in a company. The researcher wants to know if the scores vary according to age group (Group 1: 21-30 years, Group 2: 31-40 years, and Group 3: 31-40 years) and gender.
Productivity ScoresAge Group Gender75Group 1Male69Group 1Male81Group 1Female72Group 1Female88Group 2Male92Group 2Male68Group 2Female77Group 2Female56Group 3Male83Group 3Male76Group 3Female65Group 3Female
- Defend the type of ANOVA you will apply to respond to the researcher’s question.
- Create suitable null and alternative hypotheses.
- Perform the analysis using Minitab. Copy and paste the results to your response document.
- Justify your conclusions on the difference in average productivity scores between age groups, between males and females and the interaction effect between age group and gender.
- Submit a 3–4 page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- The relevant Minitab output should be copied to this document.
- Name your document BUS7205_W2_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Areaby the due date assigned.