The APRN Interview Questions is about Family Nurse practitioner
Answer 12 questions
1. What is proper etiquette for a job interview? –
2. What’s “good behavior” in a behavioral job interview?
3. Tell me about yourself; please include years of experience as a nurse and your previous work history.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Please describe plans for education and career advancement in the near future
5. What are your career aspirations?
6. . How do you handle stress in the healthcare setting?
7. What clinical skills do you possess that will be most beneficial to this clinical practice?
8. . What are your strengths and weaknesses?
9. Describe how you handled a difficult situation that has involved a patient, physician or family member?
10. . How do you get along with your staff at your current position?
11. . Why should we hire you?
12. What salary are you seeking?