Now that we have located the codes, let’s create our Quick Reference Guide for the Johnson Clinic staff.
- Utilizing Microsoft Word, create a professionally designed document that clearly illustrates the codes.
- Remember your audience! In addition to the medical administrative team, physicians and nursing staff will also use this reference guide.
- Your Quick Reference Guide must be at least one-page. It can be single-sided or double-sided.
- Use 11pt Calibri font and 1″ margins
- Save your Quick Reference Guide file with your last name Quick Reference Guide (for example, Susie Smith’s file would be named Smith Quick Reference Guide).
- Use this link to submit your Quick Reference Guide.
- A Quick Reference Guide which is clear, easy-to-read-and-understand with accurate medical codes will earn 15 points. The grading rubric is attached.